Friday, November 28, 2008

Together

Songwriter's note: Written about 1 year ago because the teacher asked us to sing a song that we at least changed the lyrics. My group was the only with an original song. I finished this in one night. Music and lyrics by me although the melody and lyrics of the verses are altered when performed because my singing is so terrible that they can't get what's in my mind. By the way, this was the first song I've ever finished. I made another song first but I finished that one a few days after I finished this one.

At the first time
No one could figure that
We'd be in same rhyme
Since we didn't know much 'bout one another

At this moment
Every of us can tell
We have been so close
Although we've only together for a not so long time

Reff.
We can be strong, together
We are complete, together
Wondering we can be like this forever
When you need me, I'll be there
The obstacles, I don't care
We now, forever, and ever, are friends

We are different
But that's necessary
When in one current
We can complete one another to be stronger

Yes, there must be
Some problems among us
But they can be solved
We're together, we're strong, we can find the solution

I know that nothing lasts forever
But I don't wanna lose this feeling, yeah
Someday, when I've found some new friends
I'll never forget you all

Repeat reff 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment